Friday, March 21, 2008

Yeah for Teachers


Parent teacher conference was last night and I looooove ethan's teacher. She is amazing. I will forever compare every teacher to Mrs. Bond. Everyone here has warned me how horrible public school is (there are many private schoolers around). I have to say after Ethan's kindergarten experience I would have agreed. But Mrs. Bond has redeemed my faith in public school. She knows how to work with kids and get them somewhere. So today I guess is my Yeah for Teachers!!! Or better yet "yeah for teachers that CARE!!!" Its a big job, and they do a fabulous job. Thankyou!

2 comments:

  1. funny! nice of you to quote me on the side of your blog . . . so i have to give credit where credit is due. a wise dentist . . . Dr. Robert Tanner . . . was the one to share that with me . . . and though you might guess that i was late to a dental appointment, no, just late to church! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tanners! I have been preaching the peace before puncuality to matt, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete