Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Granny Morris's email quote

A quote fromPres. Hinckley "Some years ago I clipped an article on Commander WilliamRobert Anderson, the man who first took a submarine under the North Polefrom the waters of the Pacific to the waters of the Atlantic. It was an untried dangerous mission. In his wallet he carried a tattered card with these words:

"I believe I am always guided, I believe I will always take the right road. I believe God will always make a way where there is noway". "Be not afraid, only believe." Mark 5:36"

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I see you revamped your blog! I like it! Love the quote! I am regretting not buying plane tickets! Your such a fun person to be around. Love ya. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, this is the one of the reasons your blog is awesome. i love this quote! Maybe you can make your family stuff personal for invited guests only and have a separate one for general inspirational stuff that isn't dangerous. i'm so glad you're blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete