Thursday, March 27, 2008

SNOW DAY #1




Okay so I know everyone has been bombed my the snow this year, except for us. But last night it started snowing here, and kept snowing, and we woke up to a late start announcement for school because of our skiff of snow. So we are excited and the kids have been playing in it every minute they can. So I guess officially its only a half snow day, but hey we take what we can get. We were full on headed into spring with tulips and daffodils, and got our first super snow of the winter, crazy.


The picture on the top was last night when it started to the kids hustled to get out for snow experience, and then we woke up to it snowing still and five inches was unheard of for our area. The kids ate breakfast and went out again, and have been playing in it for hours.

So while some of you may groan at the thought of another snowstorm, we are living it up here in the pacific northwest, wahoooooooooooooooo!!!

3 comments:

  1. It snowed here in UT last night too. Thank goodness it's sunny and melting it all away! I am so over the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought spring was getting closer for us but winter will never end here in idaho. I am glad somebody is enjoying the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being here in GA and never having snow, I can appreciate your enthusiam at the onset of snow!

    ReplyDelete