
So today is the day of our "Mad Hatter RS Very UnBirthday Party". I have been a little stressed getting everything done, because our E. leader had to leave town for a family emergency, and not much had been planned and it was two weeks away. I was only put in as the enrichment counselor about a month ago. One of those weeks was stake Conference. So like the tender mercies I talked about before, I feel like I have had several lately, our hfpe leader is back in town just in time for my kids to all have the stomach flu. I don't even know if I will be able to attend tonight. She has taken everything back over, and I am relieved. I thought it was a one day flu until mckay started up again last night.
Luckily matt is able to work from home, yeah Nintendo!! I wouldn't be able to do another day of monitoring four kids stomachs alone. I hope it ends soon.
I got the Mad Hatter idea from Sugar Doodle, for those of you who don't know what it is click on it. I love it for quick ideas for church. www.sugardoodle.net
That is good for you that you don't have to stress for RS. I hope your sick kids get better. It isn't fun when your baby is throwing up! We finally got over the flu for now!
ReplyDeleteDid you end up going? How was it? Ours is Thursday! A Fiesta!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out absolutely fabulous, our e.l. did a great job playing the mad hatter, and our speaker was perfect. She spoke about the different hats we wear and how to not let them drive us mad. For as last minute as everything seemed it was so fun and cute. Everyone wore hats and we had prizes. We decorated with teapots and made it look like a garden tea party with picket fences and ficus trees. It turned out better that planned.
ReplyDelete