

So I am a procrastinator in some things, and not in others. School projects are a definate procrastinated thing in my life, and unfortunately I have passed this on to my son. Tomarrow is the science fair. Are we done yet? No! Have we started? Yes. Do I have the foggiest idea how to get my son to do the project? No! Am I questioning my logic when I agreed to let him sign up? . . . No. Its good for us regardless of how stressful , right?
Did I try to take pictures to put on his project board? yes. Luckily we can still bring stuff in the morning to school so we have a fun family project in store for tonight. Yeah!! Here is Ethan in his science project debut.
The challenge was to build and egg drop out of toothpicks, Popsicle sticks, straws or glue. Or all of the above. so far we got straws and glue and we ran out of straws. Matt is picking up supplies on his way home from work. They will be dropped from a ladder, and all the survivors get dropped from a helicopter. To quote Ethan "' It looks like trash falling out of the helicopter". To quote Mom "Essentially it is". Hehehe
We will let you know how it goes. Until then we will get pack to gluing. toodles!
Give yourself some credit...at least your kid entered the science fair. I can't even say that! : )
ReplyDelete