I have got sooo many good ideas for my window. I might have to use more than one. First, I am leaning towards using something similar to this picture that Alison sent. I am still trying to decide on a saying so I would love some input. Something classic and inspiring. . . I would love something that you don't see everywhere. Anyway. I have a friend at church that just bought a letter cutting machine so I think I will buy from her once I decide on a saying.
I love new projects.
Wow...fun to see my stuff in your blog!!! Thanks for the compliment of posting it! Another saying I have in my home is:
ReplyDeleteFAMILY...is everything
Love that one too. Good luck choosing!
ooh i really like Family...is everything.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this idea and saying. You and Rochelle have some awesome ideas. The whole window concept is totally new to me. I have never seen anyone out here with one. Maybe I should use some of your great ideas and be the first :)
ReplyDelete