
Regardless of what it may look like, H can be very picky about what he chooses to wear. So when he brought me his red plaid shirt and asked if he could wear it, I assumed that is was instead of what he was already currently wearing. Ya, I was obviously wrong. He was so proud of himself and that he buttoned it all by himself, How could I deny him his chosen outfit for the day. He is lovely isn't he. Let us pay particular attention to which button is buttoned to what shirt. . . hmmmm. He is my tender teddy bear.
After four kids I am obviously losing the clothing battle, and perfectly okay with it. If they are happy with what apparel they are dawning, then so am I. I do have my occasional gentle persuasions, but like on Sunday when H wanted to wear his tie even though he was not wearing a white shirt. . . His polo shirt(white and blue) looked fab with his yellow striped tie. I wasn't up for a battle. I chose Peace.
HAHA! I love that he buttoned his orange shirt to the red one! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! What a cute grin! Does he get his fashion sense from his Dad? JK matt!!!
ReplyDelete