Monday, March 24, 2008

Freezing our Buns off at the Beach




Yes we went to the beach and froze our buns off, But it was fun and the kids got soaked playing in the water. They love it even if they were turning blue. There was frost on the ground this morning , but we went anyway. Sand is sand, and water is water regardless the temperature.
Do You Think Grandpa looks cold?????? He didn't know I was taking this picture, I zoomed, hee hee.
Congrats to Kassie, our baby sister, who found out she is having a boy for her first. I bet Shad is thrilled. What a new and exciting time for your family. We are so happy for You. When Are you going to join the blog world???????? You need to show off some of your photography. I would love to see some.


No comments:

Post a Comment