Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tender Mercies

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VOMIT STORIES

You know you have arrived at motherhood, when bad things start to seem not so bad.
so we spent an hour and a half in the car going to the dentist who is less than twenty miles from our house, but traffic was at a standstill. Before we left mkcay was acting like he might puke. yeah. So I go to the dentist and two hours later matt picks me up with the kids. He had taken them to the store to run errands while I was at the Dentist. Mckay was acting fairly normal. I was meeting our enrichment leader at the church to go through the closet, and then we headed home. As soon as we get home I sit mckay at the table, he pukes everywhere. Now I tell you this story because normally I would have had a "this sucks" day. But considering all the things I got done and that I wasn't cleaning puke out of the car or off the church carpet I felt very fortunate.

3 comments:

  1. i can relate! i'm grateful for these little things, too! way to look at the bright side! how is he doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is fine, it must be a twelve hour thing. It has been sid's turn this morning, so two down, two to go. I have enrichment meeting tomarrow and the stake rs is coming (they called today).
    my e. leader has been out of town she got back yesterday. wish us luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope enrichment goes well! Poor little guy has went through a lot lately. Wish I could be there to help...but I am glad you can put a positive twist on the situation :)

    ReplyDelete