
Just in case any one was wondering if superglue is okay to eat. . .
It is, because I sure enough had to call poison control yesterday when Mckay found a tube and opened it and sucked on it. I caught him in the act luckily, we held his mouth open until it was set, trying to get as much off as possible. He has got a chunk behind his teeth and on the top of his mouth. This child is going to give us a run for our money.
Poison control said it is non toxic and will wear off in a few days, just in case you were wondering for the next time you decide to eat super glue.
too funny! what a brave and patient mother you are! i'm so happy to get to learn from others' mistakes! give mckay a thank you hug!
ReplyDeleteNO Way!!! I would have freaked out. Glad to hear it is non toxic.
ReplyDeleteGood thing you held his mouth open or it would have been a lot worse! Adrie touched super glue last month and she was telling everyone all day about her finger. Men....what can you do when your husband slices his hand open and decides to super glue it shut to save money on doctor bills?
ReplyDeletewhat would you do if they closed their mouth?!! That's crazy. I bet it tastes nasty, too. What a busy little boy.l
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with kids? You turn your back for two seconds and they find all sorts of trouble to get into. I am glad to hear that everything turned out okay in the end.
ReplyDelete