Friday, March 7, 2008

mckay wants to be a big kid

So Mckay has decided that he wants to sleep in the big bed with Hayden at night, which suprisingly he does very well. He will just lay down and go to sleep so he won't be put in the crib. So when I put him down for a nap and he was hysterically upset that I hadn't put him in the big boy bed I let him lay on the big bed. To my suprise he just layed down and went to sleep.
What a crazy kid. He has been so different than the others, always wanting to do what they do.

3 comments:

  1. woohoooo! that's funny! gotta love kids who simply go to sleep when they're tired. mine resist the urge for some strange reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! He looks so tiny in that big bed! He is a smart kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carver has recently switched to a big boy bed and I've been totally shocked that he does as well as he does. I guess they really do learn from watching older siblings... he's so cute in there!

    ReplyDelete