Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunny Again?

So as Sid would say "Sunny Again?"
After a weeks of pouring rain we had a fabulous sunny day. I took the kids to library story time, and then we headed to the park for a picnic lunch and some playground time. It was a good outing since we have been cooped up all week trying to catch up on housework. Its always catchup at our house. I still have high expectations that one day I will be in a maintenance phase of cleaning and not a catch up phase.
Matt got another door swapped out last night(we are slowly replacing doors to panel white doors instead of the flat standard that came with the house). I am so excited, and grateful that he is working so hard on home improvement projects. He put in garage shelves so the garage is looking awesome. We have a little bit more to do and then everything will be off the floor. (anyone who knows me, knows that I love working in the garage and it is my sanctuary, so to have an organized sanctuary is so exciting.) Little by little we will get our home like we want it, it may be 10 years from now, but it will happen eventually. It feels really good to make progress.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to get out and enjoy a sunny day! Those are the best! Way to keep Matt busy around the house!

    ReplyDelete