So we started our day off watching a friends little girl, Isabella, she will be here all day. And then we had a play date set up for H so he had his friend Collin here to play. It went fairly incident free. We always pray for our day to be incident free, ha ha. (I don't think poopy diapers count as incidents, or do they?) Then our neighbors and friends the Knowles came by to play, so we had a full day of kids and more kids. What fun would the day be if we didn't throw in a little crazy. The kids helped me roll oat groat into rolled oats for granola. They always have a good time turning the handle to the roller. And we also started a batch of Peanut Butter cookies, but discovered after we started that we were short some eggs so we hunted down some neighbors and borrowed a few eggs. so its almost time for Eth to be home from school, and the day has flown by. We love it when Eth gets home from school, he is fun to be around.
So if anyone wonders what I do all day. Here it is. I squeezed in some dish duty, and laundry folding and washing. I vacuumed upstairs and have started cleaning the loft. Ta Da
You are amazing! I can't even deal with my two year olds attitude. You should be happy to know that I finally updated the blog...haha. Just for you!
ReplyDeletesounds like a day in the life of a fun busy mom! Granola and cookies in ONE DAY, can I have some of your energy-not to mention all the extra help you had around your house too! Way to go
ReplyDelete