We have been invaded by slugs in the bag yard. So Disgusting!
We had left a shirt of kayzer outside after playing in the water one day, and matt had gathered it up and brought it inside to the laundry. I was cleaning and found a trail of baby slugs that had fallen from it on the way to the washer. . . ewwwwww! So I got them taken care of, and was removing the clothes from the washer this morning when I found the mother. . . double ewwwwwwww!
Unless you have lived in the moist northwest you may not understand. After rain they are everywhere with the slimy and sparkly trail left behind. Fun for us eh?
my least favorite part of living in seattle. Even worse than the rain itself is the nasty slug community. they defiled our tomatoes last year and I'm determined not to let them get my garden this time around!
ReplyDeleteThat is really yucky!
ReplyDeleteDISGUSTING! you know me . . . i would probably run an empty wash cycle with BLEACH!!! one time i left my church boots outside our friends front door while we had sunday dinner at their home. when i was putting my boots back on i felt something cold and slimy on my foot . . . YES it was a slug, squished with my own foot (atleast i had nylons on) . . . ewww . . . i took me a while before i could wear those boots again!!!!
ReplyDeleteEEEEWWWWWWW!!!! SICK. I hate slimy, creepy, crawlies.
ReplyDelete