Tara found out she will be having a girl today!! It will be so fun for Adrie to have a little sister. I love two of the same gender next to each other. So much fun.
did this new make YOU baby hungry yet??? i'm ready for you to have another girl so you can make good use of all my favorite girlie clothes we're ready to pass along!!!
oh, and i want to know if your darling husband was on the david letterman show!!!
Hey I am so excited also! I love that Adrie will have a sister to play with. She needs to be a little bit more girly anyhow! Mike is turning her into a cowgirl!
did this new make YOU baby hungry yet??? i'm ready for you to have another girl so you can make good use of all my favorite girlie clothes we're ready to pass along!!!
ReplyDeleteoh, and i want to know if your darling husband was on the david letterman show!!!
Hey I am so excited also! I love that Adrie will have a sister to play with. She needs to be a little bit more girly anyhow! Mike is turning her into a cowgirl!
ReplyDelete