So I am off tomarrow for vegas, wish me luck. . . haven't left my kids since H was a baby, and that was slightly traumatic. They got sick the morning we left, so I worried the whole time. I am hoping I won't worry to the point of no fun, but it is a much needed break so the odds are in my favor. It will be nice and hot, so that will be a nice change.
you know YOU are exempt from the rule "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas!" we expect a post about all the kid-free fun you have in the sun down there! enjoy your well-deserved trip!
ReplyDeleteSo why and who are you going to Las Vegas with? You so deserve it! Party on girl (but not too hard).
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I'm right there with you and your struggles to leave little ones. Matt and I took our first trip without kids just two years ago (after 8 years of marriage). I'll check back for an update on your trip!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how your trip went! I hope it was a good little vacation for you and not to much worry! Do you know when you guys are coming up??? Im getting so anxious to see your fam.
ReplyDelete