
So my pantry door is painted it just needs some touch up on the trim. I am very happy to have accomplished this. I know it seems silly, but I only have the rest of the downstairs to go and the upstairs will have to wait. It is unbelievably difficult to do projects with small children so we are slow but will keep going. Matt put the door in and I am doing the trim work and paint so we are working together. I still need to decide what baseboard I want, everything takes time.
i love it! We want to do this, too, I'd love hints and tips. Not that we're really ready to do it quite yet. did you replace the trim around the door, too? I think Derek told me you were going to just paint the actual frame and replace the rest. Is that right? It looks so good, you'll be so glad that you did it!
ReplyDeletewe replaced the door, but not the jam, and then we did new trim. It would have been easier to paint the original trim , but it was an afterthought and I like the craftsman style trim. we still have alot to do.
ReplyDeleteHey Dani It looks so good! I could never do that. I will leave it to mike to trim out our basement :) Your so talented! So do you know when you are coming up?? Can't wait to see you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the projects. We have such a long list of projects but it is next to impossible to get them checked off the list with little ones. I can't even keep the dishes done right now let alone any home improvement projects. Way to check something off your list! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the color of your kitchen! Nice job on the door too! It will be nice to have a house of my own one day and maybe I can do great things like you are. By that time our kids will probably be grown up which will take the fun out of trying to get anything done!
ReplyDeleteWow! You did a wonderful Job. This looks Great. When are you coming to trim my doors?
ReplyDelete