it is because every once in a while I get the urge to experiment with the html code. . .mostly just to see what I can do. . it usually loses my interest quickly, sorry I am a fairly spastic blogger. . I had grand visions of making a book out of my blog entries for the kids scrapbook. . but have yet to finish anything. But hey . . I am a really good project starter. . .still working on the finishing part.
Your blog is different yet again! Looks good. I love lighthouses..
ReplyDeleteit is because every once in a while I get the urge to experiment with the html code. . .mostly just to see what I can do. . it usually loses my interest quickly, sorry I am a fairly spastic blogger. . I had grand visions of making a book out of my blog entries for the kids scrapbook. . but have yet to finish anything. But hey . . I am a really good project starter. . .still working on the finishing part.
ReplyDeleteI haven't forgot about the homemade project, maybe all those who won need to send me their addresses so I can get on that.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete