Each year I try to be happy for my wonderful Husband whose birthday falls just before Christmas. I have tried to talk him into celebrating it in the summer when it would be lots more fun. . . ha ha. . . but I feel for all those who have birthday's landing near the most major Holiday of the year. . . And I feel much more for those who are responsible for making it special and standout. . ish next to the whopper of Christmas. It is pretty difficult to not use Christmas wrapping paper to wrap the Birthday Gifts. . . after all I am a total creature of comfort and convenience. . . and to be honest . . fairly burned out as Christmas nears. In my defense I did wrap his gifts in non Christmas paper this year. . wahooooo!
So enough about the woes of me. . . since this day isn't about me. . (Grin)
Today we Celebrate the man who loves my children and I unconditionally, the one who tries to have great faith and lead and teach his family to be moral and Christlike individuals, the one who delights in knowledge, and is a light in the room to be with.
Happy Birthday Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment