
Kayzer wanted to roller blade with the big kids, and insisted on putting the fisher price skates on, and to my surprise he could actually do it all on his own. I am completely amazed sometimes at his ability to do things, mainly because I still think he is a baby. Isn't he cute?

Danielle-
ReplyDeleteHey this is your 2nd cousin Carly, (Konda's Daughter) how are you and your cute family doing? I just found your blog from the Suttons Blog. I wanted to tell you that Jimmy and I and our two girls are coming to Seattle next week I think you guys are in the area. We would love to meet up with you and say hi, it's been probably 5 years since I have seen you. We wanted to know what you would recommend doing; we haven't ever been to Seattle before so any suggestions would be helpful. We were thinking about going to a baseball game and getting a City Pass to go to the zoo and the other attractions.
Thanks for all your help,
Carly Dunn
Oh ya I forgot to say how to contact me because my blog is private. My email is fullmercarly@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks Carly
He is VERY cute and it's so cute that he wanted to be like the big kids. Doesn't it seem like the youngest grow up so much faster than the oldest ones did.
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant colors in the second picture. Did you get a new camera?
way to go Mckay! Doesn't surprise you what they can do! Sounds like ya'll had a good Easter!
ReplyDelete