Mckay wasn't held very long with coloring eggs, lunch was definitely more interesting. We had a busy weekend with everything, but Easter. So we worked in coloring eggs after the primary song practice. I actually bought a ham this year. It has been a few years since I actually bought a ham for anything. It was easy and yummy, and I am glad we did it. It probably helped that it was free with a deal at albertson's, I saw it on couponandsave.blogspot.comsGotta love FREE and YUMMY, right?

These two were having fun, and making a good mess in the process. Ethan was way more interested in other things this year. I am guessing I am not the worlds best Easter egg coordinator. . . hmmmm. The kids have eaten alot of eggs in the past few days, and potato salad is probably on the menu for tonight. . . I have passed on a bad habit to the kids. I always toss the egg yolk out of the boiled egg, and just eat the whites. . . I now have kids that do the same. I always ate them as a kid. . . I think I convinced myself that they were fattening until I just didn't like them anymore.
I don't know what made me choose the dominican--i was just searching online for different deals and that one popped up!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! Thought you would appreciate this blog about couponing.
ReplyDeletehttp://wantitall4free.blogspot.com/
i will take a look, thanks amber
ReplyDelete