Sunday, April 5, 2009

Glorious Sunshine!

This is squid and her friend, on the first photo I took of them they were closing their eyes. . . so here we have sid physically keeping her eyes open. Too Funny.The hubby and I both agree that Kayzer was looking like he could go change water in the irrigation canal with those boots on. They totally reminded me of the farmers and their boys riding around on their motorbikes with a shovel hanging off the back on route to change irrigation water. Maybe you had to grow up in a farming community to understand. . .


The past two days have been like summer, I absolutely LOOOOOVVE it! It has been over a month since we have seen the sun. The kids were wearing shorts in 60 degree weather. It makes me more anxious for summer more than ever.


1 comment:

  1. Dani, you seriously have way cute kids! Hope the sun stays for a while for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete