Monday, March 16, 2009

DLS

I totally know everyone is busy, but that is my excuse for my lame blog that is rarely updated these days. Once we got back from our "Visit Family" trip the empty calendar turned into overbooked. We are attacking it one event at a time, which means I only focus and worry about the next thing on the calendar. I bring much of it on myself, so there is no one to blame but I. I need more hours in the day. . . Seriously!

I have to say I have never in my life experienced a Day Light Savings time change that I actually noticed anything too different. . . UNTIL NOW! I have been sooo tired, and have had a horrible time with Meniere's episodes. I have no proof that it has anything to do with it, BUT I totally am blaming it on DLS.

(Stress could be a factor, but I feel better about blaming it on something else.. . haha)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the late nights. DLS is affecting my fam by encouraging little ones to drink too much water b/c it's still light outside and then wetting the bed. I have washed sheets about 6 times in the last 2 weeks.

    ps sorry about the meniers crap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is busy eh? How can you be so busy....you only have 4 kids!!! Just kidding, I am sorry you don't feel well. I wish we could actually take a trip and come see you one of these days. Shad is such a work-a-holic. Maybe I will make it up with one of the girls. We miss you. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete