Friday, March 6, 2009

Sassy Mei

It has been forever since I have done any signs or stuff for Painted Crate, But Carlen and I are coming out of retirement, ha ha. We have discovered this great boutique started out of Maple Valley which does shows periodically and they are fabulous. So we are trying it out as a vendor to see how it goes. It will be at the Elk Run Golf Course club house March 27th, and 28th. I have been to one before, and they have all kinds of great stuff. From Home Decor and clothes, to baby items and food they have a little of everything. It will be fun to see how it works out for us. Wish us Luck!

www.sassymei.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I just tried clicking on the link but there was nothing on it. Good luck with the show and have fun starting things back up!

    ReplyDelete