Saturday, March 28, 2009

so this is what happens when you let a two year old run loose in your house for days on end. My kids have pretty much been ignored for days. which brings us to the next picture. . . This is the aftermath of three days of making signs to sell for sassymei, these are the ones that never made it there. The other bazillion did, at least that is what it felt like.

This is why I crammed weeks worth of sign making into a few days. . . because I was repainting my entry way and front room. They used to be ORANGE. . . and now they are . . . not! I was sad to see the orange glow go, but love, love, love the bright plain wall that I have. I also painted the trim which has been on for a long time, but I hadn't finished caulking and painting until now. I still have the kitchen and family room trim to paint. . . but it feels very good .. . and I am motivated to be done with that project.



1 comment:

  1. These are the project that I NEVER get around to, but always want to. Way to be a go getter.

    ReplyDelete