I just purchased $200 worth of gift certificates for $20.60!!!
I used the coupon code MENU at checkout and got 80% off. Read the fine print, and stock up for the year!
www.restaurant.com
For those who live in the Seattle area I bought certificates in $25 increments for the following:
Alki Crab & Fish
Krain Corner Inn
Black Diamond Bakery & Restaurant
Mike's Cascade Grill
Fire Creek Grill
Wingers Grill & Bar
All the ones I purchased were had the stipulation that you purchase $35 worth of food to be able to use the gift certificate, still a great deal. . . it all checks out on legit websites so I decided it was worth the $20 I spent to see if it is as great as it seems. I am not sure how long this promo is good for, but I will let you know once I use one of the certificates. Good Luck!
How funny, I was just on that site 2 days ago. I'm waiting for them to go 80% off too. I think they are good for up to 1 year. And Yes, it's legit. Yay, you got a good deal. Kanani
ReplyDelete