Thursday, October 30, 2008

Got Pumpkins???


If not you are even further behind than we are!!! We are a few days behind this year, but we are trying to catch up. Last night Matt got home from work and took the boys to get pumpkins while I made some quick dinner and ran to goodwill looking for black turtle necks for our soon to be star wars mania. By the time I got back Matt had fed kids, and carved 4 pumpkins in record time. Kinda crazy this year, but it works. Today I have been painting cardboard for the storm trooper, making cupcakes for the ward trunk or treat, and assembling costumes to be ready to head off to Matt's work Halloween party which we do quickly and haul back to the ward party. . . yes on the same day. And Halloween isn't until tomarrow. Gotta love the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. A busy day! and you even had time enough to blog about it :) ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. We managed to buy the pumpkins tonight but that's it. I had such great intentions for this Halloween. We were going to do a Haunted House and everything...yet, I couldn't even get a few pumpkins carved...bummer!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like crazy fun around there! be sure to post pics of all their costumes. at least you don't have to deal with a fight over who gets to be princess leiah like we did growing up.

    i really like your spooky "TRICK OR TREAT" blocks! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete