
I am proud to say I am still madly in love with the man I married. Good thing eh!! I am very grateful for a hardworking husband and devoted father.
On our wedding day, the photographer showed up with a broken camera at the temple . . so not very many photos. But our family members took tons of photo's to remember the day. Later at the reception the camera malfunction continued, But hey what can you do.
On our fourth anniversary we had just had Hayden, Matt was working full time, and going to school fulltime. . . and two days after our anniversary we both realized that we had both forgotten. We always get a good laugh about that.
Hey happy anniversary! Still going strong...keep up the good work! You really are an amazing women/mother and I look up to you a lot. Matt is one lucky guy!
ReplyDeleteI still remember your going to your reception. Congrats on another year!
ReplyDelete9 years...WOW! I remember your wedding luncheon very well. Fun times!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny about your 4th anniversary. Glad that you both forgot instead of just one of you.:)
Danielle I had no idea we were married on practically the same day! 9 years for us on October 9th. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI remember being at the temple that day! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete