Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am Officially. . .

A true blue resident of Washington State. For those of you that have visited here, you know there is no rhyme or reason to the street addresses. I have mapquested my destination for the past three years each time I go to a new place. Unlike the grid systems of utah, washington roads go around lakes and mountains so nothing usually makes sense. But . . alas. . . I needed to get somewhere yesterday, and without access to mapquest I bird dogged my way there and actually found the house I was looking for. I know it seems trivial, But I am very proud of my milestone, ha ha!

I must add, if I have been there once I can usually return without any problems. I usually have a decent sense of direction. It is just impossible to look at an address here and have any indication of where it may be.

1 comment:

  1. wowee! that is something to be proud of! i, on the other hand, am a WASHINGTONIAN by birth and i delightfully purchased a GPS/NAVIGATION system and i LOVE IT! no more getting lost for this rusty old WASHINGTONIAN!

    ReplyDelete