
no we are not moving to Idaho just because matt can fit in now with his ginormous truck. . . ha ha. But doesn't he look good in white?
We thought since gas prices were skyrocketing we would purchase a BiG TruCK, but isn't it cute. They were giving these away at the dealership so we thought we could afford the gas with all the money we saved. I keep telling myself that anyway.
Matt is happy as a clam. A big white clam that fits more in the backseat than my minivan. hehehe.
SWEET Ride! From the smile on Matt's face, I'd say he's as happy as a clam.
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Matt I'm so baffled as to why this appeals to you at $4 per gallon. A toast to the hope that all your Christmas budget doesn't go filling up your semi. Cheers!
ReplyDeletefortunately, matt rides the vanpool to work, so it takes minutes to get to the park and ride.
ReplyDeleteThis is my hubby's dream truck...and yes, it is taking a lot of restraint for him to not get one with the price cuts on them right now. I just keep telling him that I get a new van first and that quickly puts the idea to rest! : )
ReplyDelete