Saturday, September 20, 2008

21 Days of Straight Sunshine!!

So I feel like I am ready for the rain, and it has come. We had 21 days of pure sun and warmth, and it was awesome. What a great Summer/Fall!!!!! It has definately made up for our "nonsummer" last year.
So I have been trying to come up with some good indoor play ideas for the coming months. Mostly to expend energy and wear the kids out. I have threatened Matt that I am putting our little knee high ten foot tramp in the garage. . . I have measured and it would work. Slim to none it will happen, but you never know. . . hehehe. If I was really crazy I would make the stair wall a climbing wall because it leads to the half wall in our upstairs loft. . pretty sure that won't happen. . But would that not be the coolest liability ever. Thirdly, I think a trapeze bar would be great exercise, and seemingly simple. I am currently taking suggestions.. . and yes I know i am crazy.

5 comments:

  1. cute cute cute update to your blog!! Love the cute theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for the trampoline. I think that would be a blast.

    I love your new background. Did you create it or find a template. I don't know how people find all these cute backgrounds. Please tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look. I told you it was easy to do. Love the new truck. It is so nice. I am also glad that you are posting again. It is nice to be updated on your life. I can't believe that Hayden is 5 years old. I am so jealous that your tramp could fit in your garage safely. I think it's an ingenious idea. Winter's are brutal when you are cooped up with no way to epend all that energy. I don't know about the whole climbing wall. You would have to have a harness, but possible. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest blog on the block is where i found the background. I love how easy it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I say put the tramp in there along with the climbing wall. Put the soft foamy things on the ground. When someone falls off the tramp or the climbing wall, they won't get hurt.

    If you have exposed beams in the garage ceiling-put some swings in. It would be very easy. Our friends in St. Louis put swings down in their basement.

    ReplyDelete