Friday, June 6, 2008

So, the Piano is up!



So I have been meaning to put up a picture of the piano we got on craigslist for FREE. We went to look at it monday night, and our jaws touched the ground when we saw it. There wasn't a picture in the add, but it said it was in great shape. I never ever hear someone describe a free item as great . . . so we went with the whole fam in tow. And it is perfect especially for the price, hehehe.

Our friend cam was so kind to bring his truck and come help matt load the monster and unload it.
I am excited to finally have a piano in our house, yeah!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous FREE piano! Way to go Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piano. It is really nice! I am jealous! I wish I could get hooked up with deals like that. Your the bomb..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again :) Marc wants go get in touch with Matt so could you send us his email address or pass Marc's along to Matt? It is marc@anpvideo.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and all that free stuff! I am so jealous. The piano looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The benefits of living in Seattle. That is sweet!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome find! Wish I had a piano.

    ReplyDelete