Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer was here today, but will it still be tomarrow???

What a fabulous sunny day. I think we were outside from the time kids left for school until bedtime. You know when the sun shines here you take advantage, and leave everything else behind. It comes and goes in the summer, and last summer rarely came. So we all wore ourselves out. Gotta love that feeling.
I hear it is suppose to rain tomarrow again, so I am happy i left the dishes and laundry for another day. I am sure we will get our fill of warm weather when we go to Idaho and Utah next week, that is hopefully the plan anyway.
We are bound and determined to get baked this summer one way or another so we can handle our grey skies here.
After a month visiting family we should be ready to handle being far away from them too, haha.

1 comment: