Friday, June 27, 2008

packing

so we have been packing the past few days, or at least trying to get things together for our trip. . . so I let the boys pick out their suitcase or bag, and started telling them what to put in the bag. We then got distracted and when i opened his suitcase today it contained some underwear, socks, both of his blankies, two pillows, a book of mormon, a ds charger(no ds), one pair of jammie bottoms, a hat, and some various toys(this is H by the way). He is cracking me up. I guess it is one way to find out what is important to your kid, eh?

Oh and I probably should add another story since this kinda works as my journal. I was putting sid in the tub yesterday when matt's mom called so i left the room and was changing laundry. . . when i returned I found kayser in the tub fully clothed, and not only that he was poopy. So that was awesome and fairly funny at the same time. I have to give myself credit for not getting upset and just laughing at the situation. . . I struggle with that at times.

2 comments:

  1. You are a good mom Dani! I have to say that the whole poop in the tub is a very gross thing. Have fun on your trip. Hopefully we'll see you when you are in our neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you! sweet packing tale, too!

    ReplyDelete