

So we have been slightly insane with it being June, and still rainy and cloudy 99 percent of the time. So today was great, the kids were out playing and swinging in the backyard. At times I wonder why we worked so hard to get the backyard in because the rainy soggy grass isn't useful most times, but when they are able to get out and play it makes it all worth it.
I should have titled this spring fever, even though its June, its still spring in washington. I am not sure I will ever get used to it, but we will keep working on it. Matt keeps reminding me it is my attittude. . . I know, I know. . yadda yadda.
I got my hair cut today for the first time in like six months so I feel pretty good, a cut and color will always boost moral, I went short of course, ha ha.
Where is the picture of your haircut??? Some of us won't be seeing you in Geargia you know!
ReplyDeleteI agree with meridee! I want to see your haircut.....I guess I will see you NEXT weekend :) Adrie has that shirt that syd is wearing, so cute! I am jealous you have a backyard with a swingset...adrie is too! SHe loves swing sets. Well we Cant wait to see your cute fam!
ReplyDeleteya! I want to see a picture of your cute new do!!!
ReplyDelete