yah yah, I know it has been a while. I am a slacker. . not really. I got back monday from Atlanta, and it was fabulous. I had a great time with my www.girlsof94 weekend.
We have been trying to get ready all week to leave for Idaho, Cole got home tuesday from his mission in Independence missouri. I can't wait to see him, and can't wait to introduce the kiddies since they don't really remember him, ha ha.
Then we will be off to watch Taela get baptized, and to melt in the summer heat until we have to come home at the end of July. Yah, you heard me right, we are going for a lonnnnnng time. Can't wait, wish us brown skin and sunbleached hair!!!!
We are leaving this sun forsaken town, ha ha. And will be back for relief when we are tired of the heat.
have a ton of fun and bring the sun back with you PLEASE!
ReplyDelete