So hallelujah that the lakers got beat. I love Boston, and love the underdog! Lakers are old news, its time for some change! wahoooo!
And while I am on the topic of sports, tiger woods was crazy on Sunday, and even crazier on Monday. But I think I was secretly rooting for the other guy. How exciting would it have been for him to win his first major and againts TW. It was not to be though, he didn't have the experience to pull it out in the end.
I'm 100% with you on your picks. So glad the Lakers lost.
ReplyDeleteDidn't get to see the TW win on Monday, but it sure was exciting Sunday.
Yeah, it would have been sweet for the other guy to win, but Tiger still won and he had a broken leg/knee. You gotta give it to Tiger that he can still win even with a broken leg. He is now taking a year off to have surgery.
ReplyDelete