Sunday, October 4, 2009

H turns 6 with a Party!!







We had such a great time for H's bday in the backyard. I painted faces, and Rochelle did animal baloons. . . It was so much fun. I am a somewhat late posting. . . but that is life. . busy. He is thrilled to finally be in school, and he loves, loves, loves it.


He is our happy go lucky kid with his dimples and laughter. We are so lucky to have him. I truly love and enjoy him.


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY H!!! you're looking as old as your big bro! what a good mommy you have to throw a party. i should do that one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun party!! Your so creative and energetic.....where do i get some of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that second pic (the black and white one). What a cutie...and you're looking great yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete