Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ozzy?

This is ozzy from school, he has been living with us for the past week, he went back to school today. . . I am not so sad, Ethan has a little obsession with stuffed animals. . . I believe I deprived him as a child and now it is payback.

We saw these everywhere on the road to Rexburg last week. . . they are HUGE and kinda pretty. . . especially when there is a whole lot of nothing but tumbleweeds and sagebrush.


I told you. . . a whole lotta notta. . . it is a long drive.

2 comments:

  1. i like the wind poles, too! more than just esthetically attractive, they are so good for the environment. Matt's company is partnering with another company to erect these beauties (there are some silimarities to erecting cell towers). have you ever seen one up close? even a single blade is gi-normous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to update the blog Danielle. I heart windmills.

    ReplyDelete