For those living in Rexburg or nearby that would like to attend the funeral of my little brother Cole Benson. It will be on Thursday, and the viewing will be Wednesday evening.
Cole passed away at Madison Memorial Hospital Sunday morning after having chest pains, which turned out to be a tear in his aorta. He was going to be 22 on this coming Saturday. He had been home from his mission less than a year, and was attending BYUI. He always passed his physicals, and played lots of sports. There was no indications that he had problems. It has been quite the unexpected shock for our family.
Once again, i am so sorry. Kurt can't believe it. He remembers when Cole was like 7 or 8 years old and you guys used to call him Coley.
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of you.
I'm so sorry, Danielle. What horrible news. We'll keep you in our prayers...
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so sorry, Danielle! I know this must be so hard for your family, but we'll be praying that blessings will come of it too! The Lord probably needed him to continue his missionary work in another arena! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow. I am so sorry Danielle. Our prayers are with you and the whole Benson family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Danielle. My prayers are with you and your entire family.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. I had a cousin who passed away 2 weeks before coming home from his mission. The Lord definitely has a plan, it's just hard to see it sometimes. Take care!
ReplyDelete