Monday, February 9, 2009

uncle wyatt. .

Uncle Wyatt came up this weekend, and the kids were loving it. They get so excited for family to visit. Warning . . . Sid doesn't leave anyone alone. . . be prepared to be clung to. . . she is such a lover of attention. We kept it pretty mellow, not a whole lot of sightseeing, which was fine with us either way. We are taking off for the "Burg" this weekend to see family, and then on to Salt Lake. . . the kids can't wait to see everyone. Cross your fingers the passes will be clear, we are driving. I know we are crazy. . . what can I say. . . nothing like 12 hours in a car with 4 kids.

1 comment:

  1. I realize you will be visiting lots of families and friends...but give me a call if you're in my neck of the woods. I'll fix you food!

    ReplyDelete