I am trying to hide angry eyes today, but am totally failing. kayzer did his classic breakfast . ...spill the entire bowl of cereal on mom's newly mopped floor. . . which was totally okay(the first time) because I got this great new mop and floor cleaning stuff from home depot that I LOOOOOve. So after lunch H and squid are having choc. milk, and apparently H didn't get enough (big surprise, can you see my surprise?), and I hear liquid running all over, splashing, dripping, and splattering. You betcha! one half gallon O' milk all over. . . I know, I know, don't yell. . . but the angry eyes couldn't be restrained. I have serious anger issues over spilt milk, lame I know. . . especially since they were warned on the first attempt to not attempt alone, since the jug was full. Can I get a refund on listening ears?
I will get off my ranting and move on. . . to mop the floor( the majority of the floor) again for the third time in 12 hours. . . UNCLE!! and I wonder why I despise housework. . hmmmm
Wow. I'm not the only one. I feel like I have to become a banshee for my kids to listen to me sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you made them clean the mess :)