Monday, January 12, 2009

albertson's again??

Heather this blog is for you!!! I spent $64 on 88 items, and will be going back since they were out of the kids favorite cereals due to the flooded I5 situation, apparently the trucks were stuck in Portland. I still have my $15 from my last purchase to put towards my next so I am stoked. I found coupons at http://www.pillsbury.com/, and http://www.bettycrocker.com/ and more at http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/coupons/ I looked at the add and then googled the coupons I was hoping to find. I use a site called http://www.afullcup.com/ to share and find out about deals at different stores, they also have a great coupon resource to look up the location of specific coupons. I buy exactly $30 worth of sale items, and then use the $15 back for the next transaction. It has to be $30 before coupons, so after coupons my total on my first transaction was $20, and they gave me back $15. On average each $30 transaction cost me $10 out of pocket. I didn't even use a coupon for every item. My friend Kanani is great about posting the latest deals on her blog http://www.couponitis.blogspot.com/
This sale ends at albertson's tuesday, tomarrow, last time they did it again the next week so keep an eye out for possible continuation.




I love this sale. Perfect for food storage. . .

7 comments:

  1. FAB!! Hope you don't mind me sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is A-Mazing. I always thought you were fabulous and finding knock out deals wherever you went. I think I'll head to Albertsons today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this deal! I'm ready for a break tho.

    Hey, I am notifying my blog followers that I have changed my coupon blog address from www.couponitis.blogspot.com to www.couponandsave.blogspot.com. Just thought I'd let you know so you can change your links. And thanks for giving me props and linking me from your blog.

    ~Kanani
    Centsible Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a HAUL!!! you're the woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's unreal...I so wish we had an Albertson's out here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey long time no talk woman! Hope you are all doing well and hope that some day we can make it up there to visit. Oh, and I also hit that sale! I hope they have another one because I got a lot of free food..hha thanks to lyndi's help. She is the couponing queen. Have a great day ad tell everyone hi for me.

    ReplyDelete