
Ethan has been obsessing over these toys called "Bakugon". . . heard of them? Well I am feeling very well versed lately due to Ethan starting to ask for them 6 months ago for his birthday. So last night Matt and I went shopping on our date, and were soon to find. . . nothing. . . apparently they are a hot and wanted item. His bday is in two weeks, and every store is sold out. Sure you can find them on the Internet if you want to pay triple what they are in the stores. Talk about supply and demand. This is my first experience of this kind, unfortunately I basically promised him he could have some for his bday. Little did I know it was this crazy.
So I will keep looking and hopefully I happen to be at a store when they have recently restocked their shelves. Wish me Luck!!! Oh and if you happen to see one, you better buy it and I will send you a check, ha ha. 

What? No blog about Super Saturday????
ReplyDeleteBTW - I JUST heard of this the other night at my son's school music concert, guess I won't bother trying to find one any time soon, you will have to let me know how this turns out...
ReplyDeleteWalmart. I was at walmart yesterday with my boys, and I saw a box with that weird name in the toy section. If I get back there I will check it out.
ReplyDeleteI THINK I just saw a large set with cards and little figures at Costco for about $35. If I would have had your phone number with me I would have called you and picked it up for you. Not sure it is what you want but I think it may be.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!