Okay so I am addicted to getting a good deal, and get excited about it so ignore this if you are tired of reading my grocery list blogs, ha ha.
So last week I hit albertson's again, and spent $40 and saved $75, it was awesome. I was way too lazy to blog about it, But on a smaller scale this week:
I scoped out albertson's yesterday, and the biggest deals are the following:
fresh express bagged green lettuce or mixes is $1 with a .50 cent coupon= .50
land o lakes butter spread $1 - .55 cent coupon from paper or blinkies = .45
buy 10 pillsbury participating items get $5 off at register which makes cake mixes .50 cents, I bought eagle sweetened cond. milk also. There is a coupon for eagle $1 off 2 cans.
And of course green giant steamers are $1, and there is a $1 coupon online or in paper = free
I also used my raincheck yesterday from last week which was if you buy one saralee frozen pie (6.39) then you got 2 cartons of breyers ice cream and another sara lee pie FREEE.
So I got:
2 pies
2 breyers
1 classico alfredo
2 gg steamers
7 pillsbury cake mixes
3 eagle sw. cond. milk
3 pillsbury cresc. rolls
total out of pocket= 20.20
total savings= 26.88
I got a raincheck for butter, salad, and green giant steamers so I can get that next time. Those were the best deals this week and they were gone. You can get up to 40 rainchecks, I am not that crazy, but I will stock up on a handful of frozen veggies. Last weeks sales were definately more advantageous, much more variety than this week.
Sale ends Tuesday
Kanani posts the deals she finds on her www.couponitis.blogspot.com , warning it is easy and contagious!!
you are the bargain shopper extraordinairre! (sp???) melynda also started a great blog called issaquah deals where people can post awesome deals they find out about. the link is on my blog!
ReplyDelete