I was tagged by Carlen, which is forcing me to add to post an entry, which is good since its been a while.
1. post the rules before you give your own answers;
2. then, list a fun fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name (if you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name);
3. after you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. at the end of your blog post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name (be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.
I wasn't given a middle name, but my maiden name is Benson
B. Ball. I was taught from an early age how to play ball, and it was a favorite family activity growing up. I played basketball, volleyball, and softball in high school, and volleyball in college.
E. Ethan. Ethan is my oldest child, and is a very caring and sensitive. I learn alot from him.
N. nine. I come from nine siblings. i am the second to the oldest.
S. sun. I love the sunshine, and it makes me happy. I love to be in sunny places. I have always lived in sunny parts of the world until now. (i am still happy). I have lived in Idaho, Hawaii, Utah, and the Philippines.
O. Odd. My parents saw my name in the credits after a movie they were watching. we have named three of our children after names we liked on a movie. They all get family middle names.
N. Never say never. I told Matt the first time we "hung out" that I would never date someone I served with on my mission. We were married seven months later, hmmm.
Tagged: Tara, rachel, rochelle, brittany, emily, and kanani
yay! this is all fun info! i can't believe mckay is talking, too! where is the time going? samantha is walking--little cockeyed steps (and she always looks around to make sure she is seen), but she takes up to 10 or 11 at a time now.
ReplyDelete