Friday, May 21, 2010

professional bike rider!!

So she did it! First try with little help. . . she has officially ditched the training wheels. She has some crazy balance skills that she probably didn't get from me. I was pretty amazed she just took off.

So far potty training is still in #1 place for the hardest thing you will have to do with small children.

later. . . hopefully sooner. . . I know I have pretty much given up on the blog. . . this is for kassie who asked. . .ha ha.
Do you like what the neighbor across the street is doing with his grass??? awesome right??? I would go mow it but I have nowhere to put the grass until we get a yard waste container. . . oh the joys of living in a planned community with close neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. Dont give up on the blog... I like snooping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah good job! Don't give up! I always look on here hoping to find something...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still checking now and then. Don't Stop! Tell Matt I'll still be his friend even though he doesn't want to BBQ. (rsvp dani!)

    ReplyDelete