My sister led me to a couponing blog www.fabulesslyfrugal.com and I it is right up my alley. I think it may be one of my new favorites. They are based out of Idaho, but the Northwest region is usually the same with grocery store chains.
Check out some of the deals they share this week starting 3/03 at albertsons:
Fruit snacks: .10 cents a box . . . .you heard me! and there is more. . .I am just too lazy to list them all. later
Love that blog! Check out these others too- some of my favorites :)
ReplyDeletehttp://frugalchicliving.blogspot.com/
(Eastern Washington)
http://alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com/
(this one is actually WesternWashington)
Kassie told me about your blog post. Just thought I would say hello, and that I totally agree. I went to Albertson's today and saved big time. Love it. Have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteI wish we had an albertson's here. I am always hearing about killer deals there. Too bad! I guess I'll stick with my Kroger and Publix. :)
ReplyDelete