Tuesday, September 1, 2009

day #2 of no school . . .

so obviously the teacher's did strike and school still has Not started. . . apparently teacher's striking in this state is not uncommon. . . but our superintendent has decided to take a different approach from the norm of negotiating. . . he has sent an injunction to the Supreme court that would force teachers back to school. So the message that I received stated that school would not be in session indefinitely???? Say What??? What does that mean, and why is this state so Crazy when it comes to dealing with political situations. I don't think the teachers demands are so unreasonable, but the timing is poor considering the economic state of the nation.

And may I add i hate being in limbo. . . not knowing what to plan for kids. . I need a plan, and need to know what to expect. Can I enroll my kids in Idaho or Utah and go on vacation. . . ha ha. . . oooh maybe hawaii.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely go to Hawaii. Its going to be getting cold here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uggggggggh! but i do like the way you think! i vote for hawaii!

    ReplyDelete