Saturday, August 2, 2008

Recovering?

So I have been avoiding the computer since I have been home, mostly because I have been really motivated to get my house in order. Thus I haven't blogged for ever. I will eventually get to it, but today will be spent preparing my RS lesson.
I have found if I avoid the computer then more around the house gets done. Go figure!

3 comments:

  1. good girl! good luck on your rs lesson! we have to get together before the summer is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are alive! Give me a call when you get a chance, Just wanted to see how you were doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to avoid my computer a little more too...my house is a mess. The kids go back to school next week so I have big plans to turn it upside down and get all the deep stuff done again! Hope your lesson went well!

    ReplyDelete